We’re half way through the summer holidays and if you’re anything like us, by now you’re exhausted, skint and running out of options.
Fear not, parents, we’ve been crowdsourcing a directory of things to do and places to go in the next three weeks. Our reviews and ideas for things to do, come from right across the UK, courtesty of the good bloggers of the UK and the UK Parent Blogger Crowdsourcing group, so you’re bound to find something to help here. Click on the links and enjoy (don’t forget to thank the contributor in the comments of their blog post if you’ve had a good time).
Things to do and places to visit in the UK with kids.
- 30+ Fantastic Family Days out in Yorkshire with the Kid
- Free days out in Lancashire.
- Legoland Windsor
- Things to do with Toddlers in Greater Manchester
- National coal mining museum new play area – Wakefield
- Peppa Pig World – Romsey, Hampshire
- Diggerland – Castleford
- More Diggerland – Castleford
- A-Z Free Family Days Out in the North East + Map
- The Frugal summer holiday bucket list – 42 Free or Cheap Days out in the North East
- London with Kids: How accessible is the London Underground?
- Best beaches near Southampton/Winchester
- A-Z of days out with a toddler in the north of England – Highly recommended. Lots or reviews on this post.
- 18 transport-themed days out with toddlers in the UK
- Days out in the North-West UK.
- Ullswater Steamers
- Old Hall Farm, Bouth.
- 67 free family-friendly days out in South Wales
- 10 Fun Ideas for Free Days Out in South Wales.
- Places To Visit In South Wales With A Toddler
- Cardiff Castle World War Two Shelters and Battlements – A Toddler Explores
- 12 family-friendly attractions to visit in Cardiff city centre
- 10 Cheap Summer Things to Do in Surrey with a Toddler
- Things to See & Do with Kids in Aberdeen City & Shire
- Edinburgh life with kids (a great blog for loads of ideas and activities to do with kids in Edinburgh).
- Chessington world of adventure AND Gruffalo ride.
- Things to do in Bristol area.
- Things to do in Yorkshire.
- Things to do in Devon.
- Things to do in Sussex.
- Puxton park review – Somerset
- 11 fun things to do with the kids in Whitley Bay this summer.
- Challenge Northumberland…Clarty Bairns review
- Discovery Museum– Newcastle
- The Deep – Hull
- The Royal Armouries – Leeds.
- Humber Bridge Country Park
- Flamborough – Haven mini breaks
- 10 Free Family Days Out | Newcastle Gateshead 2017
- Cycling Adventures: Exploring St Albans
- Rock Hunting: Nature’s Answer To Pokemon Go! #30DaysWild
- Cassiobury Park, Watford: Paddling Pools and Splash Park – BRAND NEW 2017
- Nature Craft: making a journey stick
- How To Keep Your Kids Happy Without Spending Any Money This Summer
- Skipping Games
Thanks to the bloggers and good people at the UK Parent Blogger Crowdsourcing facebook group for helping make this happen. We’ll be adding to the directory as and when new reviews arrive so get thinking about your winter reviews now and get submitting to email@example.com. The more the merrier. Don’t forget to bookmark this page so you’ll always have some ideas at your finger tips.